The Rencher Industries Intersex Plate is the world’s first Gold Mount and V-Lock battery plate coupler. The plate mates with a Gold mount via its T-Studs which fit more snugly than the OEM Anton/Bauer studs, so there is no wiggle when mounted to a gold mount plate. The Intersex Plate ships with three T-Studs, but they are also available to purchase separately.
Need to mount a monitor or recorder? Check out our Monster Hands Monitor/Recorder Mount!
Here are some of the NEW features in version 4 of the Intersex Plate:
- Attach DJI Ronin 2 Battery Hanger - This feature allows you to attach your Ronin 2 Battery Hanger to anything that an Intersex Plate can attach to. A Ronin 2 Battery Hanger to Gold Mount Power adapter is coming soon!
- Attach Kenyon KS-6x6 and KS-8x8 - Stabilize your rig by attaching Kenyon's smaller gyros directly to your battery plate, or to anything else the Intersex Plate will attach to.
Other features of the Intersex Plate:
- Attach Male Gold Mount T-Studs and Male V-Lock Wedge adapters to quick release from battery plates and other quick release systems
- Attach a field recorder, like the BlackMagic Hyperdeck Shuttle, to an unused battery plate on a Steadicam by coupling to female battery plates together
- Attach a Teradek Bolt or Paralinx Tomahawk / Arrow-X to a camera’s unused battery plate when used on a Steadicam or Gimbal (Freefly Movi, DJI Ronin, etc.) allowing builds to stay lower
- Bolt two Intersex Plates together to secure accessories that have no mounting points, like a Decimator AJA Mini Converter, etc.
- Build cages by bolting two Intersex Plates together with spacers
- DITs can mount the Intersex Plate to a VESA 75 compatible stand or arm on their cart as a quick disconnect to allow small to medium sized monitors to mount and unmount easily and quickly via Gold Mount studs of male V-Locks.
- Can be use to attach a V-mount and Gold Mount battery plates to iris rods
- Attach a Manfrotto Super Clamp or compatible mafer clamp in eight positions - Mount the plate to tubes bars and pipes to attach a battery plate, monitor or other accessory.
- Side 18mm on-center 1/4-20 threaded holes allow you to attach rod blocks (and other accessories) to all four sides of the Intersex Plate for mounting onto rods.
The Intersex Plate can be used for so much more! The plate can also act as a sex-changer for other plates. It has hole patterns in multiple positions and on both sides for:
- Gold Mount Battery Plates
- T-Studs (Male Gold Mount)
- V-Lock Battery Plates
- Male V-Lock
- Teradek Bolt
- Paralinx Tomahawk / Arrow-X
- VESA 75
- 9mm On-Center 1/4-20 (Red Spacing)
- 1″ On-Center 10-32 (Berkey System)
- Manfrotto Super Clamp or compatible mafer clamps
- Kenyon Labs KS-6x6 & KS-8x8 Gyros
- Mount Monitors and recorders via our Monster Hands
This is my second one.