USB TAP is the easiest way to get USB power to your devices from professional power sources. USB TAP now comes in two variants: 60W and 90W
USB Type-C PD: The USB Type-C female USB outlet is compatible with most USB Type-C implementations, and can take advantage of high-current, multi-voltage charging.
USB TAP is available in one of three input options:
- 60 watt 6" cable with P-Tap plug
- 60 watt 6" cable with Neutrik 4-pin XLR male plug
- 60 watt with Lemo 2-pin jack (0B.302, Pin-1 GND); no cable
- 90 watt with Neutrik 4-pin XLR male jack; no cable
Specifications for 90 watt variants:
- Compatible with all current MacBook Pro models
- 87W USB-C PD + 12W USB-A; 99W total output
- 12V-24V input, 10A input limit
- USB-C output: 5V 3A, 9V 3A, 12V 3A, 15V 2.4A, 20V 3A, 20V 4.3A (90W Max)
- USB-A output: 5V 2.4A (12W Max)
- 18mm on-center 1/4-20 threaded mounting points on bottom
- Dimensions: 4.22" x 2.37" x 1.26" (107.3mm x 60.13mm x 32mm)
Specifications for 60 watt variants:
- 60W USB-C PD total output
- 12V-20V input
- Output: 5V 3A, 9V 3A, 12V 3A, 15V 3A, and 20V 3A
- Dimensions: 1.88" x 1.17" x 0.70" (47.69mm x 29.60mm x 17.80mm)
Notice: The 60W variants will only supply 60 watts to certain devices, including MacBook Pro. We recommend the 90W variants for use with MacBook Pro.
We recommend our USB-C PD Battery Adapter for full 87 watt output from Gold Mount and V-Mount batteries.
Batteries not included. Compatibility may vary.
All Rencher Industries products that use printed parts carry a 5-year warranty on the printed material. If your printed part warps, cracks, or fails for any reason, we will replace the defective printed part at no cost.