USB TAP is the easiest way to get USB power to your devices from professional power sources. USB TAP now comes in two variants: 60W and 90W
USB Type-C PD: The USB Type-C female USB outlet is compatible with most USB Type-C implementations, and can take advantage of high-current, multi-voltage charging.
USB TAP is available in one of three input options:
- 60 watt 6" cable with P-Tap plug
- 60 watt 6" cable with Neutrik 4-pin XLR male plug
- 60 watt with Lemo 2-pin jack (0B.302, Pin-1 GND); no cable
- 90 watt with Neutrik 4-pin XLR male jack; no cable
Specifications for 90 watt variants:
- Compatible with all current MacBook Pro models
- 87W USB-C PD + 12W USB-A; 99W total output
- 12V-24V input, 10A input limit
- USB-C output: 5V 3A, 9V 3A, 12V 3A, 15V 2.4A, 20V 3A, 20V 4.3A (90W Max)
- USB-A output: 5V 2.4A (12W Max)
- 18mm on-center 1/4-20 threaded mounting points on bottom
- Dimensions: 4.22" x 2.37" x 1.26" (107.3mm x 60.13mm x 32mm)
Specifications for 60 watt variants:
- 60W USB-C PD total output
- 12V-20V input
- Output: 5V 3A, 9V 3A, 12V 3A, 15V 3A, and 20V 3A
- Dimensions: 1.88" x 1.17" x 0.70" (47.69mm x 29.60mm x 17.80mm)
Notice: The 60W variants will only supply 60 watts to certain devices, including MacBook Pro. We recommend the 90W variants for use with MacBook Pro.
We recommend our USB-C PD Battery Adapter for full 87 watt output from Gold Mount and V-Mount batteries.
Batteries not included. Compatibility may vary.
All Rencher Industries products that use printed parts carry a 5-year warranty on the printed material. If your printed part warps, cracks, or fails for any reason, we will replace the defective printed part at no cost.
Love it. Works as expected