The 3-4 Adapter converts a 28V 3-pin XLR Block Battery output to 12V 4-pin XLR for powering 12V accessories. This is especially useful when block batteries are 28V only, with no 24V outputs for 12V-only accessories. Includes integrated source voltage readout.
- Input Range: 13.3 V to 50V
- Integrated voltage meter reads input voltage
- Typical maximum continuous output current: 5A
- Protections: Soft-start limits inrush current & gradually ramps output voltage, reverse-voltage protection up to 40 V, over-current protection, short-circuit protection, & over-temperature shut off
- Typical efficiency: 90% to 95%
- Enclosure dimensions: 1.38" x 1.38" x 2.5" (35mm x 35mm x 57mm)
- Weight: 3.7 oz. (106 grams)
- Cable Length: 4" (10cm)
All Rencher Industries products that use printed parts carry a 5-year warranty on the printed material. If your printed part warps, cracks, or fails for any reason, we will replace the defective printed part at no cost. Cable assemblies use genuine parts and high-quality cable. Cable assemblies are made in the USA.
The build quality of the items were extremely high and I was very impressed with the customer service and speed of service. I would buy off these guys again in a heart beat for all custom work.