The 3-4 Adapter converts a 28V 3-pin XLR Block Battery output to 12V 4-pin XLR for powering 12V accessories. This is especially useful when block batteries are 28V only, with no 24V outputs for 12V-only accessories. Includes integrated source voltage readout.
- Input range — 5A model 13.3V-50V; 10A Model 14.5V-40V
- Regulated output — 12V with output accuracy of 4%
- Pinout — 3-pin XLR: 1) GND, 2) +VDC; 4-pin XLR: 1) GND, 4) +VDC ¹
- Integrated voltage meter — reads input voltage (voltage above 30V will read as 30V)
- Typical maximum continuous output current — 5A or 10A dependent on model
- Protections — soft-start limits inrush current & gradually ramps output voltage, reverse-voltage protection up to 40 V, over-current protection, short-circuit protection, & over-temperature shut off
- Typical efficiency — 90% to 95%
- Enclosure dimensions — 5A model 1.38" x 1.38" x 2.5" (35mm x 35mm x 57mm); 10A model 1.38" x 1.38" x 3.5" (35mm x 35mm x 90mm)
- Weight — 5A model 3.7 oz (106 g); 10A model 4.6 oz (132 g)
- Cable Length — 4" (10cm)
¹ Our 24 V XLR products use the standard wiring scheme and will need an adapter to work with Panavision equipment. We also offer customization if you plan on using these only with Panavision equipment. More information can be found here. Please contact us to inquire about customization.
All Rencher Industries products that use printed parts carry a 5-year warranty on the printed material. If your printed part warps, cracks, or fails for any reason, we will replace the defective printed part at no cost. Cable assemblies use genuine parts and high-quality cable. Cable assemblies are made in the USA.
The build quality of the items were extremely high and I was very impressed with the customer service and speed of service. I would buy off these guys again in a heart beat for all custom work.