B-Stock items have cosmetic defects, but are guaranteed to function the same as normal stock. B-Stock items carry the same warranty as normal stock.
The BreakerBatt is a battery eliminator with Lemo power loop-out. BreakerBatts are available in Sony L-Series (NP-F), Canon LP-E6, and Sony M-Series (FM-500H for select Preston hand units), and Canon BP-9 (for select EOS-C and Red Komodo) NEW!
Lemo In — Lemo Out
When first introduced, the BreakerBatt was the first Lemo-equipped, loop-through battery eliminator in existence. It lets you power devices that aren't equipped with a dedicated DC input, such as monitors and EVFs, with standard 2-pin Lemo cables and pass that power, unchanged, to other devices like wireless transmitters or receivers.
The hybrid injection molded and printed enclosure is very small (same size as standard battery), and lightweight (L-Series weighs 1.4 ounces; LP-E6 weighs 1 ounces). The BreakerBatt minimizes wear on the battery plate by allowing user to install and forget, plugging and unplugging only the Lemo cables.
The BreakerBatt uses genuine Lemo parts. As always, our products are assembled in the USA.
- Use any standard power source like a V-Mount or Gold Mount battery
- Universal Power Input — Use any 12V/24V 2-pin Lemo cable wired with Pin-1 GND polarity
- Unregulated Power Pass-through — Lemo connectors pass power through to allow devices to be daisy-chained
- Regulated Battery Eliminator — 8.3-50V input; 7.5V output
- High Output Power — 5A typical constant output (2.6A for FM-50), depending on input voltage
- Protection Circuits — Overvoltage, undervoltage, reverse-voltage (up to 40V), over-current and short-circuit protection, over-temperature shut off, and soft-start
- Small and lightweight
- Sony L-Series, Canon LP-E6, Sony FM-50, and Canon BP-9
- Hybrid Injection molded ABS with printed Carbon Fiber-Nylon Composite enclosure
- Designed and assembled in the USA
The BreakerBatt does not ship with a power input or output cable, but it is compatible with our 2-pin Lemo cables.
Please note that Version 3 BreakerBatts are not polarity agnostic. This feature was deprecated to allow higher output power. This device is protected against reverse-polarity, so your the BreakerBatt will not be damaged in the event the wrong polarity cable is plugged into the input. Lemo cables must be wired: Pin-1 GND, Pin-2 +VDC
*The Breakerbatt does not contain a battery*
All Rencher Industries products that use printed parts carry a 5-year warranty on the printed material. If your printed part warps, cracks, or fails for any reason, we will replace the defective printed part at no cost.
This product and all products they make over at Rencher are all top notch. Highly recommend AND their customer service is GREAT.