The BreakerBatt is a polarity-agnostic battery eliminator with Lemo power loop-out. BreakerBatts are available in Sony L-Series, Canon LP-E6, and Sony FM-50 (for select Preston hand units).
Lemo In - Lemo Out
The BreakerBatt is the first Lemo-equipped, loop-through battery eliminator in existence. It lets you power devices that aren't equipped with a dedicated DC input, such as monitors and EVFs, with standard 2-pin Lemo cables and pass that power, unchanged, to other devices like wireless transmitters or receivers.
Truly polarity-agnostic wiring means that you can plug in any 2-pin Lemo cable, and pass the same polarity power unchanged to the Lemo output. The rectified 7.5V output through the battery terminals means that no matter what polarity input cable you use, the battery output will have the correct polarity.
The hybrid injection molded and printed enclosure is very small (same size as standard battery), and lightweight (L-Series weighs 1.4 ounces; LP-E6 weighs 1 ounces). The BreakerBatt minimizes wear on the battery plate by allowing user to install and forget, plugging and unplugging only the Lemo cables.
The BreakerBatt uses genuine Lemo parts. As always, our products are assembled in the USA.
- Use any standard power source like a V-Mount or Gold Mount battery
- Universal power input – Use any 2-pin Lemo Cable
- Polarity agnostic – Lemo connectors pass same polarity as input while rectified battery terminal output always passes correct polarity
- Regulated Battery Eliminator– 9-50V input; 7.5V output
- Typical current output between 2.8A - 3.7A dependent on input source voltage
- Protection Circuits – Overvoltage, undervoltage, reverse-voltage, over-current and short-circuit protection, over-temperature shut off, and soft-start
- Unregulated Pass-through – Use any of our 2-pin Lemo Cables
- Small and lightweight
- Sony L-Series, Canon LP-E6, and Sony FM-50
- Hybrid Injection molded ABS with printed Carbon Fiber-Nylon Composite enclosure
- Designed and assembled in the USA
The BreakerBatt does not ship with a power input or output cable, but it is compatible with our 2-pin Lemo cables.
*The Breakerbatt does not contain a battery*
All Rencher Industries products that use printed parts carry a 5-year warranty on the printed material. If your printed part warps, cracks, or fails for any reason, we will replace the defective printed part at no cost.
Fantastic piece of kit. Wouldn’t use the Small HD monitor without it now.
This thing is the best. by far better than anything from small HD or any other after market companies.