These inverters do not supply enough current to reliably power a Sony A250 monitor. If you need to power this monitor, please contact us for a custom solution.
The Rencher Industries PowerBlock 120W Inverter is a great companion for AC-only monitors and other equipment that draws a maximum of about 100 watts of power.
The PowerBlock Inverter feature a Gold Mount or V-Mount battery plate and a 4-pin XLR power input. The inverter always defaults to the 4-pin XLR input when 12.5V-16.8V is present. If the 4-pin XLR power input falls below 12.5V, then the built-in hot-swap will choose whichever voltage is higher - great for battery swaps or battery backup!
Comes with VESA offset bracket that is compatible with 75/100 mm VESA patterns.
- Type of Waveform — Pure Sine Wave
- Total Harmonic Distortion of Waveform Output — < 3%
- Output Voltage — 120V (± 3%)
- Output Frequency — 60 Hz (± 1%)
- Peak Efficiency — 88%
- Output Amperage — 1A
- Continuous Output Power — 120 Watts (increase your device's stated current draw by 12% to account for peak efficiency of the inverter)
- Output Connector — IEC 320 C13 Plug with 12" Lead
- DC Input Voltage Range — 10.5-16.8 VDC
- Maximum Input Current — 10A
- Inputs — 4-pin XLR Male Receptacle (Primary if Voltage is above 12.4V), Gold Mount or V-Mount Plate (Secondary When Primary Voltage Drops Below 12.5V)
- Mounting Style — VESA 75 with Offset Bracket
Batteries not included
All Rencher Industries products that use printed parts carry a 5-year warranty on the printed material. If your printed part warps, cracks, or fails for any reason, we will replace the defective printed part at no cost.
Exactly as described. Made to order much faster than expected...
thanks for making this - ive been wishing for it for years. one thing, you should send it out with enough screws. ideally, 4 captive thumb screws so you can take it on/off easily..
The gear works great.