These inverters have issues powering Sony A250 monitors on startup. We will be offering a higher output inverter in the future, so please sign up for our mailing list located in the footer to be informed.
The Rencher Industries PowerBlock 120W Inverter is a great companion for AC-only monitors and other equipment that draws a maximum of about 100 watts of power.
The PowerBlock Inverter feature a Gold Mount or V-Mount battery plate and a 4-pin XLR power input. The inverter always defaults to the 4-pin XLR input when 12.5V-16.8V is present. If the 4-pin XLR power input falls below 12.5V, then the built-in hot-swap will choose whichever voltage is higher - great for battery swaps or battery backup!
Comes with VESA offset bracket that is compatible with 75/100 mm VESA patterns.
- Type of Waveform — Pure Sine Wave
- Total Harmonic Distortion of Waveform Output — < 3%
- Output Voltage — 120V (± 3%)
- Output Frequency — 60 Hz (± 1%)
- Peak Efficiency — 88%
- Output Amperage — 1A
- Continuous Output Power — 120 Watts (increase your device's stated current draw by 12% to account for peak efficiency of the inverter)
- Output Connector — IEC 320 C13 Plug with 12" Lead
- DC Input Voltage Range — 10.5-16.8 VDC
- Maximum Input Current — 10A
- Inputs — 4-pin XLR Male Receptacle (Primary if Voltage is above 12.4V), Gold Mount or V-Mount Plate (Secondary When Primary Voltage Drops Below 12.5V)
- Mounting Style — VESA 75 with Offset Bracket
Batteries not included
All Rencher Industries products that use printed parts carry a 5-year warranty on the printed material. If your printed part warps, cracks, or fails for any reason, we will replace the defective printed part at no cost.