The Mini Production Router (v1.3) is a specialty WiFi router based on the GL.iNet GL-AR300M open-source platform with professional additions, including: Rugged enclosure, 12/24V Lemo input, magnetic backing (new!), & 1/4-20 mounting points. The router enclosure is printed using a carbon fiber-nylon composite that is lightweight and guaranteed not to split or crack. Our Mini Production Router has been tested and passed by the U.S Airforce and is authorized by every branch of U.S. military as Safe-to-Fly.
This router is often used for camera control in place of built-in WiFi capabilities of cameras like Alexa Mini, Sony Venice, and Red DSMC due to its more robust signal. The router can also be used to create WiFi networks on set (host mode) or as an access point to an existing network (client mode). Access points can be used to control cameras remotely from devices like monitors with built-in camera control and ethernet ports. Simply connect the ethernet ports of the router and of your device, and follow the manufacturer instructions.
The Mini Production Router can be used with or without an internet connection. Internet can be connected in any of four methods: Ethernet Cable (WAN), USB tethering via iPhone/Android, USB Modem, or repeater (connect to existing Wi-Fi).
- Authorized by every branch of U.S. military as Safe-to-Fly
- Dimensions — 3.34 x 1.06 x 3.04 in (84.9 x 26.91 x 77.26 mm) w/o antennas
- Lightweight — 3.5 oz (100 g) with antennas
- Wide input voltage — 4.5 - 50 V DC
- Protection Circuits — Over voltage, under voltage, reverse voltage (up to 40 V), over current and short circuit protection, over temperature shut off, and soft-start
- Genuine 2-pin Lemo power connector — EGG.0B.302.CLL, Pin-1 GND
- Mounting points — Magnetic backing (New!), 1/4-20 slot & (2) 1/4-20 threaded holes, 9 mm on-center spacing
- CPU — QCA9531, @650MHz SoC
- Memory / Storage — DDR2 128 MB / FLASH 16 MB
- Protocol — 802.11 b/g/n
- Wi-Fi speed — 300 Mbps (2.4 GHz)
- Ethernet ports — (2) 10/100 M
- USB 2.0 Port — Tethering and USB 3G/4G Modem
- LED — Indication for wireless status and power supply
- WiFi range (open space) — 230 ~ 295 ft (70 ~ 90 m)
- Power consumption — <2 W
- Operating temperature — 32 ~ 104 °F (0 ~ 40 °C)
- Storage temperature — -4 ~ 158 °F (-20 ~ 70 °C)
Router Instructions are available here.
All Rencher Industries products that use printed parts carry a 5-year warranty on the printed material. If your printed part warps, cracks, or fails for any reason, we will replace the defective printed part at no cost.
It's cool but I can't order a power cable because they're all out of stock
It's cool but I can't order a power cable because they're all out of stock???