The Mini Production Router is a specialty-rehoused GL.iNet GL-AR300M Mini Travel Router with 12/24V Lemo input and 1/4-20 mounting points. Router enclosure is printed using a carbon fiber-nylon composite that is lightweight and guaranteed not to split or crack.
This router is often used in place of built-in WiFi capabilities of cameras like Alexa Mini, Sony Venice, and Red DSMC due to its more robust signal. The router can also be used to create WiFi networks on set (host mode) or as an access point to an existing network (client mode). Access points can be used to control cameras remotely from devices like monitors with built-in camera control and ethernet ports. Simply connect the ethernet ports of the router and of your device, and follow the manufacturer instructions.
The Mini Production Router can be used with or without an internet connection. Internet can be connected in any of four methods: Ethernet Cable (WAN), USB tethering via iPhone/Android, USB Modem, or repeater (connect to existing Wi-Fi).
- Dimensions — 3.58" x 0.94 x 3.17" (91 x 23.75 x 8.5 mm) w/o antennas
- Lightweight — 3.2oz (91 grams) with antennas
- Wide input voltage — 4.5V-40V
- Protection Circuits — Overvoltage, undervoltage, reverse-voltage (up to 40V), over-current and short-circuit protection, over-temperature shut off, and soft-start
- Genuine 2-pin Lemo power connector — EGG.0B.302.CLL, Pin-1 GND
- Mounting points — 1/4-20 slot & (2) 1/4-20 threaded holes, 9mm on-center spacing
- CPU — QCA9531, @650MHz SoC
- Memory / Storage — DDR2 128MB / FLASH 16MB
- Protocol — 802.11 b/g/n
- Wi-Fi speed — 300Mbps (2.4GHz)
- Ethernet ports — (2) 10/100M
- USB 2.0 Port — Tethering and USB 3G/4G Modem
- LED — Indication for wireless status and power supply
- Power consumption — <2W
- Operating temperature — 0 ~ 40°C (32 ~ 104°F)
- Storage temperature — -20 ~ 70°C (-4 ~ 158°F)
Router Instructions are available here.
All Rencher Industries products that use printed parts carry a 5-year warranty on the printed material. If your printed part warps, cracks, or fails for any reason, we will replace the defective printed part at no cost.