USB TAP is the easiest way to get USB power to your devices from professional power sources. USB TAP now comes in three variants: 200W, 90W, & 60W
USB Type-C PD: The USB Type-C female USB outlet is compatible with most USB Power Delivery implementations, and can take advantage of high-current, multi-voltage charging.
USB TAP is available with the following options:
- 200 watt with Neutrik 4-pin XLR male jack; no cable
- 90 watt with Neutrik 4-pin XLR male jack; no cable
- 60 watt with Lemo 2-pin jack (0B.302, Pin-1 GND); no cable
- 60 watt 6" cable with Neutrik 4-pin XLR male plug
- 60 watt 6" cable with P-Tap plug
Specifications for 200 watt variant:
- Compatible with all current MacBook Pro models—will charge 16" MBP @ 96W
- (2) 100W USB type-C Power Delivery 3.0 ports + (1) unregulated P-Tap receptacle
- 5V-32V input, 200W USB output + passive P-Tap output
- USB-C Power Delivery 3.0: 5V, 9V, 12V, 15V, 20V, 20V 5A (100W max per port)³
- Mafer/Super clamp mount, rubber feet for cart, and magnetic mount
- Dimensions: 4.23" x 3.14" x 1.22" (107.46mm x 79.66mm x 31mm)
Specifications for 90 watt variant:
- Compatible with all current MacBook Pro models—will charge 16" MBP @ 87W²
- (1) 87W USB type-C Power Delivery 2.0 port + (1) 12W USB type-A port; 99W total output
- 12V-24V input, 10A input limit
- USB-C Power Delivery 2.0: 5V 3A, 9V 3A, 12V 3A, 15V 2.4A, 20V 3A, 20V 4.3A (90W Max)
- USB-A output: 5V 2.4A (12W Max)
- 18mm on-center 1/4-20 threaded mounting points on bottom
- Dimensions: 4.22" x 2.37" x 1.26" (107.3mm x 60.13mm x 32mm)
Specifications for 60 watt variants:
- For use with most phones, tablets, and some laptops—not compatible with MacBook¹
- 60W USB-C PD total output
- 12V-20V input
- Output: 5V 3A, 9V 3A, 12V 3A, 15V 3A, and 20V 3A
- Dimensions: 1.88" x 1.17" x 0.70" (47.69mm x 29.60mm x 17.80mm)
¹ The 60W variants use older hardware that is not 100% compatible with PD specifications, but does carry wide compatibility. We recommend the 90W or 200W variants for use with MacBook Pro and for greater compatibility.
² The 2020 16" MacBook is capable of charging at 96W. The 90W USB TAP will charge this device at 87W, but the battery may still drain, albeit more slowly, when power consumption is high. The 200W USB TAP is capable of charging two 16" MBP at full 96W simultaneously.
³ In order to supply 100W, a 5A capable USB-C cable must be used. the unit will fallback to 60W if a 3A cable is used.
We recommend our PowerBlock 90W USB-C PD Battery Adapter for full 87 watt output from Gold Mount and V-Mount batteries.
Batteries not included. Compatibility may vary, which may include incompatibility caused by future firmware updates to the power-receiving device.
All Rencher Industries products that use printed parts carry a 5-year warranty on the printed material. If your printed part warps, cracks, or fails for any reason, we will replace the defective printed part at no cost.